1. Use of the Website
- reproduce or circumvent in any way the navigational structure or presentation of the Website in order to obtain any material, document or information through any means that are not purposely made available through the Website;
- use any software, routine or device in order to hinder the proper operation of the Website;
- take any action in order to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website;
- take any action which imposes unreasonable or disproportionately large load or traffic on the Website or associated infrastructure.
2. Intellectual Property
The Website, as well as all intellectual property rights in relation to its content (texts, images, videos, databases, sounds, photographs, know-how, products and products names, business names, logos, trademarks, etc.) are either the property of SNA EUROPE and/or its affiliates, or are subject to licenses and/or authorizations granted to us by third parties.
In case you provide information and/or content to SNA EUROPE through the Website, you grant SNA EUROPE a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to make use of such, for the entire duration of the related intellectual property right.
3. Personal Data
4. Hypertext links
Nothing on the Website should be construed as a proposition of sale or purchase. Any material available on the Website is provided to you for informational purpose only.
The Website is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind from SNA EUROPE. SNA EUROPE specifically disclaims all warranty that the information available on the Website is free from inaccuracies or omissions. Furthermore, SNA EUROPE does not warrant that the Website or the servers ensuring access to it will operate without interruption.
Accordingly, SNA EUROPE shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from, notably and without limitation:
- accessing, browsing or using the Website, which includes loss of data, destruction and computer viruses;
- any fraudulent intrusion to or use of the Website by a third party.
SNA EUROPE may improve or change the Website and its content at any time and without notice.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are subject to French laws. Unless such provision is deemed unenforceable by mandatory local law, any disagreement or litigation shall be dealt with by the competent French courts.